How To Have A Healthy Vacation
- Wash your hands often.
- Take you supplements or victims with you
- Take vitamin C or Echinacea. Echinacea is a popular herbal supplement used to boost immunity.
- Dink lots of water. If you travel abroad, consider bottled water.
- Take long walks every day, use the stairs when possible, or use the hotel fitness room.
- Limit fast food.
- Pack healthy snacks likes dried fruit, healthy crackers, or nuts.
- If you are driving, take breaks every few hours.
- Always select a sit down restaurant. Order dressing on the side. Try local cuisine or fish.
- Share your meals around the table. Serving sizes at standard restaurants can easily feed two people.
- Limit the use of alcohol.
- Keep bed bugs away. Don’t store your clothes on the ground, use luggage racks; bed bugs do no climb.
- Try to stick to your normal sleep schedule.
- Bring your own pillow with you if possible.
- Reduce the possibility of getting sick by never eat unpasteurized food or beverages, drinking only bottled water, avoid uncooked fruits and vegetables, eat plenty of fiber each day, and don’t put off going to the bathroom when nature calls.
Get a Fast Free Online Quote. We have great rates! Commercial Auto Insurance, Contractors Insurance & General Liability Insurance.